A few of the 20 ways...
- Self-Fund - Don’t quit your day job so fast, make small goals and keep your business as a side project until it starts making money for you.
- Work for Free - Working for free will establish a business contact for you. You will also be exposed to the day to day inner workings of the business.
- Freelance - Freelance work also builds client rosters and business contacts.
- Build a community around your product or service.
- Be a “matchmaker” for companies who need a particular service.
Even more ways to start a business without funding.