Steli and I discuss a slew of things about SaaS pricing in a recent podcast episode:
- Creating a pricing framework that makes it easy to buy, cheapest is not always best
- How to quantify if a new SaaS product is too expensive
- Product and pricing questions to ask during customer development
- Creating more value with a new product can be better than price adjustments
- A pricing framework is about marketing a positioning and the target customer
- Finding your authentic competitive advantage
Listen and learn how to approach pricing for your SaaS business.