In a recent podcast, Steli and I share some ideas on how to work with people you might perceive to be difficult:
- Why it’s important to not get too excited about people
- What it means to throw people into the deep end and how it leads to understanding
- The need for open and early communication
- How being a tattletale to the person about their own behavior can help
- Avoiding the snowball effect of small issues
- The importance of empathy
Learn how to work more effectively with people in your startup.